- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
Nature in the City: Changing the City’s Culture through Permaculture
Tuesday, February 13 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
(Open to the public.)
Permaculture – a transformational approach to the way we create backyards, neighbourhoods, and cities – is slowly taking root. In communities around the planet, city-dwellers are forming mutually beneficial relationships with non-human nature and creating spaces in which people, animals, and plants flourish. Becky Ellis, a PhD candidate in geography at Western University, will bring it home by describing practical techniques for spaces in London.