- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) Tundra Swans at Aylmer Wildlife Management Area
Sunday, March 18 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Nature London Members only.)
Meet the leader in front of the main viewing stand behind the Aylmer Police College to view Tundra Swans and other migrating waterfowl. We will then proceed to walk a paved trail to look for other early spring birds. Directions: Exit Highway 401 at Imperial Road and head south to College Line. Turn left and continue to Hacienda Road. Take the second entrance to the Aylmer WMA. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is needed.