- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
A Preview of the Region’s Spring Migration Festivals
Friday, April 24 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Paul Nicholson is a long-time member of Nature London. He started birding as a kid in the 1960s. Most of his birding is done across Southwestern Ontario.
While spring migration is underway in March, most spring migration festivals are planned for May when wood warblers and other songbirds are flying through. Paul Nicholson will compare and contrast the festivals and share highlights of each. He’ll even let you know which is his favorite. Since 2011 he has written a weekly bird watching and nature column for The London Free Press and other Canadian Postmedia newspapers.