- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
Virtual Meeting – Bats: Good, Bad, Astonishing
Friday, May 22 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
(Open to the public)
Brock Fenton, Professor Emeritus in the Department of Biology at Western University, will discuss bat basic biology and distinctive features before moving on to the timely topic of the role that bats play in disease with focus on two viruses, rabies and SARS-CoV-2.
As gauging an audience is more challenging when using a videoconferencing tool, Brock has requested that members send in their questions before his talk so he can structure the presentation to address them.
Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 19, 2020.
The information you need to join the meeting is provided below:
Topic: Nature London Zoom Meeting
Time: May 22, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Link to Join the Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81350598611?pwd=ZFV4Y2NSdVRlMVRiMm5zT2lXOHd2Zz09
Meeting ID: 813 5059 8611
Click on the link below for a brief tutorial on how to join a Zoom meeting:
In general, you click on the Zoom Meeting link and follow the prompts. For most people this is a straightforward process. Gordon Neish will be the host and can be contacted at email@example.com.