- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Chimney Swift Outing
Sunday, May 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
(Open to the public)
Join a walking tour of part of the historic Woodfield District on the northeast edge of London’s downtown. Expect to view Chimney Swifts, recently returned from South America, chasing and chattering overhead. The tour will highlight a number of neighbourhood chimneys used by swifts. Learn about feeding, nesting and roosting habits of this iconic species at risk, why it is in trouble and how you can help. Meet in front of First-St. Andrew’s United Church, 350 Queens Ave (northeast corner of Waterloo St). Free on-street parking is available. Call 519 472 4864 if more information is needed.