- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
CANCELLED: (Members Only) Hullett Provincial Wildlife Area
Sunday, April 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
By now you are all aware of the threat posed by the coronavirus (covid-19) pandemic and the steps being taken by many organizations to contain the spread of the virus. You will also be aware that many Nature London members belong to the population of older adults who are most vulnerable to serious and even fatal infections. Therefore, as a precaution, Nature London is suspending its meetings at the Civic Garden Complex until further notice. We hope that we will be able to re-schedule these presentations later this year.
We will monitor the situation and let you know when we can resume our normal operations. We apologize for any inconvenience, but this is a situation where better safe than sorry applies. Thank you for your understanding.
(Nature London members only.)
During this full-day outing, we will be looking for early wildflowers and migrating waterfowl. Usually, most of the group eats lunch at a restaurant in Clinton. Bring footwear suitable for damp conditions. Meet the leader in the parking lot in front of Tim Hortons on Fanshawe Park Rd, in the plaza east of Masonville Mall. Participants must provide their own transportation to and from the Clinton area and must call the leader in advance (519 438 5879) so that alternative plans can be made if the weather is poor.