- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
(Members Only) Hullett Provincial Wildlife Area
Sunday, April 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Nature London members only.)
During this full-day outing, we will be looking for early wildflowers and migrating waterfowl. Usually, most of the group eats lunch at a restaurant in Clinton. Bring footwear suitable for damp conditions. Meet the leader in the
parking lot in front of Tim Hortons on Fanshawe Park Rd, in the plaza east of Masonville Mall. Participants must provide their own transportation to and from the Clinton area and must call the leader in advance (519 438 5879) so that alternative plans can be made if the weather is poor.