- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Lyme Disease: What is Happening in Ontario?
Friday, September 21 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Andrew Peregrine, Professor and Clinical Parasitologist, Veterinary College, University of Guelph, will talk about Lyme disease and how to prevent it. Andrew will tell us about the ticks that can be found on dogs and people and will help us learn to identify the tick responsible for Lyme disease. Data will be presented to indicate how the risk of exposure to the organism that causes Lyme disease is changing across Ontario and what will likely happen in the future. Strategies to reduce the risk of infection in both dogs and people will be discussed.