- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. Each individual must register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) Bird Hike at The Coves
Saturday, October 2, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO BE FULLY VACCINATED. YOU MUST PREREGISTER, BRING A MASK AND HAND SANITIZER.
We will hike along trails at The Coves, hoping to find birds and other wildlife. We expect to find some late fall migrants, such as fall warblers, thrushes, etc. No prior skills necessary. Please come prepared for the weather. Binoculars and/or cameras are recommended.
Directions: We will be meeting at 9:00am in the German Canadian Club parking lot at The Coves.
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.