- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. Each individual must register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
(Members Only) Hybrid Meeting – Boosting Your Bird Watching Game
Friday, October 21 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
(NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY)
Note that this is a HYBRID meeting with both IN-PERSON and VIRTUAL attendees. Please:
- Register for the meeting using the same name and email address associated with your membership.
- If attending in-person:
- You are expected to be fully vaccinated.
- Masking will be required.
- Each person attending must register separately.
- You are asked to complete and pass the Government of Ontario Covid-19 self-assessment at home ( https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/ ) no more than 24 hours before the start of the event. If you are unable to do this or the self-assessment recommends you self-isolate, please refrain from attending the event and unregister at least 12 hours in advance so that someone else can register. For details on now to unregister, please see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Only register once.
- Connect to the virtual meeting using the full name used to register to ensure that you will be granted entry. If you have previously used Zoom and used a nickname or unrecognizable name, please see this guide on how to change it: https://teaching.nmc.edu/knowledgebase/changing-your-name-in-a-zoom-meeting/.
You’ve enjoyed bird watching for years. You have your favorite species, your favorite birding patches, and your favorite migration festival. Why not take your birding to the next level now? London birder Paul Nicholson will share some ideas about how to do this.
Paul has been birding most of his life. He is a long-time member of Nature London and he’s part of Bird Friendly London’s London Bird Team.