- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
(Members Only) Bruce Birding Weekend
Friday, May 21 - Monday, May 24
(NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY AND YOU MUST PREREGISTER, BRING A MASK AND HAND SANITIZER)
The weekend will be spent visiting a variety of sites on the Bruce Peninsula, looking for spring migrants and resident species.
Call the leader in advance for the location.
Participants are to book their own rooms. Please check with the leader regarding accommodation alternatives or to join the group for the birding parts of the trip only. As participants contact the leader, she will confirm plans and arrange with them where they are to meet in Tobermory on the Friday evening. To contact the leader, call 519-438-5879. The leader will continue to bird on the Monday, at more relaxed pace while heading back south for those who are interested.
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.