- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) Cedarcroft Celebration: The Official Opening of Our Northern Trail and Completion of Three New Bridges
Saturday, September 28 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
(Nature London members and their families only.)
For those wishing to enjoy the new trail, a guided walk will be provided. The celebration includes a corn roast. Participants are asked to bring their own beverages and lawn chairs. Rain or shine! See map below for directions. Call 519 657 9066 or 519 675 0944 if more information is needed.
Please RSVP the Cedarcroft Committee by September 25 at one of the phone numbers above so that we will have the correct quantity of corn.