- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
(Members Only) Dorchester Mill Pond
Sunday, May 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
(NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY AND YOU MUST PREREGISTER, BRING A MASK AND HAND SANITIZER)
This outing is 3.3 km trail that circles the pond. Most of it is fairly smooth with some boardwalk and a bridge over the ends of the pond. Spring should be well on its way and we will be looking for birds, and wild flowers The pond is located at Hamilton Road and Mill Road. Park on Mill Road, we will meet at the mill to sign the waiver sheet.
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.