- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
(Members Only) Dorchester Winter Woods Walk
Saturday, February 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
(NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY AND YOU MUST PREREGISTER, BRING A MASK AND HAND SANITIZER)
Come join us for a ~1.5 km nature walk through the geographically diverse Two Schools Trail here in Dorchester (20 minutes east of London).
A plant identification app will be on hand, and we welcome anyone with good eyes for trees and winter birds (or whatever you’re inclined to spot out!)! You may even spot a train!
We’ll meet at the far end of Dorchester Optimist Hall’s parking lot (1653 Richmond St., Dorchester) at 10am for meet’n’greet/role call, departing promptly at 10:10am.
As an optional bonus mini-walk, we will visit a nearby private wet land along the Thames River.
After the talk, everyone is invited to lunch at the Fat Olive in town. They make delicious sandwiches, soups, and pasta made from scratch.
Please be on time. In the event you can no longer attend, please unregister no later than 48 hours before the event so that someone else may join.
Directions: Free parking at the Dorchester Optimist Hall. 1653 Richmond st. North off of Catherine st.
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.