- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. Each individual must register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
(Members Only) Enjoy a day at Cedarcroft
Saturday, October 8 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY.
- You are expected to be fully vaccinated.
- Participants are asked to complete and pass the Government of Ontario Covid-19 self-assessment at home (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/) no more than 24 hours before the start of an event. If you are unable to do this, please advise the event leader and refrain from attending the event.
- You must pre-register.
- Bring a mask and hand sanitizer.
Come and enjoy a fall day at Nature London’s private property. There are trails for all levels, easy to challenging. Warm up in the cozy cabin or socialize in the picnic area or simply sit on a bench and take in the quiet and solitude of the surroundings. We will be looking for fall migrants, plants and animals. Cookies and hot apple cider will be provided ( while supplies last). Walking sticks and hiking shoes are recommended. This private piece of property truly is special, come out and enjoy it.
Directions: Meet at the gate, park on the road, 10736 Westminster Dr. South of Delaware. Refer to Cedarcroft map inside the Cardinal for directions.
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.