- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. Each individual must be register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
(Members Only) Fall Birding along Lake Huron
Sunday, November 7 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO BE FULLY VACCINATED. YOU MUST PREREGISTER, BRING A MASK AND HAND SANITIZER.
We will be visiting Forest Sewage Lagoons, Ipperwash, Port Franks, and the Grand Bend Sewage Lagoons. Bring binoculars and a lunch. Spotting scopes are helpful if you have one.
Meet at the Tim Horton’s by Sunripe on Fanshawe Park Road, near Hyde Park Road.
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.