- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) Fanshawe Conservation Area Walk
Saturday, October 24 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
(NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY AND YOU MUST PREREGISTER, BRING A MASK AND HAND SANITIZER)
Enjoy a mid-autumn walk in Fanshawe C. A. We will be looking for migrating and wintering birds, and seeing the last remnants of autumn leaf colour and late summer wildflowers.
Directions to location: Please check the Fanshawe Conservation Area website, as construction is occurring in the area. The entrance is marked by a new smaller, white sign on Clarke Road. The entrance is at 1424 Clarke Road, between Huron Street and Kilally Road. Please park in the lot before the dam and meet the leader.
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.