- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) Gibbons Park
Wednesday, September 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
(NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY AND YOU MUST PREREGISTER, BRING A MASK AND HAND SANITIZER)
Come and enjoy a leisurely walk along the North Thames River branch. We will be looking for migrating birds heading south for the winter and see the last of the wild flowers.
Directions: From Richmond Street turn west onto Grosvenor Street. Go to the bottom of the hill and park in the Grosvenor parking lot, there you will meet the leader. For more information email email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.