- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. Each individual must register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
(Members Only) Hike MacNaughton Trail, Exeter
Wednesday, March 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY.
- You are expected to be fully vaccinated.
- Participants are asked to complete and pass the Government of Ontario Covid-19 self-assessment at home (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/) no more than 24 hours before the start of an event. If you are unable to do this, please advise the event leader and refrain from attending the event.
- You must pre-register.
- Bring a mask and hand sanitizer.
Walk along the Ausable River in Exeter. This trail is 4kms long but is a wide smooth trail. There are some stairs at the halfway point. We will be looking for the Exeter White Squirrel, early spring plants or flowers, various other animals and any early migrants. There are several areas along the way for some great photos.
Directions: Take Richmond Street north, (Hwy #4) to Exeter. Go to the north end of the town, turn right at Hill Street, just before the bridge. Meet in the main parking lot of Macnaughton Park.
Additional Comments: The trail may be wet or muddy at this time of the year so wear proper footwear. Cleats and hiking poles may be an asset. Dress for the weather. Try car pooling with trusted companions to cut down on the driving.
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.