- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. Each individual must be register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) Hullett WMA Birding
Sunday, April 11 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
(NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY AND YOU MUST PREREGISTER, BRING A MASK AND HAND SANITIZER)
We will be looking for waterfowl and early spring migrants at Hullett WMA north of Clinton.
Directions to location: Meet at the Tim Horton’s in the plaza east of Masonville Mall (where Beertown in located).
Bring along warm clothing and some lunch. There are outdoor washrooms at Hullett. The plan is to go to Clinton for some refreshments around lunch time.
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.