- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
(Members Only) Nature London Annual Conservation Awards Banquet – Adventures on the Thames River & Other River Stories
Friday, November 15 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
(Nature London members only)
5:30 PM Social Hour
6:30 PM Dinner
To be followed by the presentation of awards and guest speaker, Kevin Callan.
Adventures on the Thames River & Other River Stories
Kevin Callan (a.k.a. The Happy Camper) is an outdoor writer and author of 18 books, including several best sellers. He is a columnist for Explore Magazine and Paddling Magazine and has been a keynote speaker across North America for over 30 years. Kevin is also a regular guest on several television morning shows and CBC Radio, and has won many writing and film awards.
Kevin has paddled the full length of the Thames River. The Thames is an urban river with farms, cities and small hamlets found along the way. Often, Kevin had to think outside the box on this journey, making for one incredible and exciting misadventure. As well as sharing his stories of the Thames, Kevin will talk about some other favourite rivers he’s paddled, including Algonquin’s Tim River, Nova Scotia’s Sherborne River and Scotland’s Spey River. Visit kevincallan.com or YouTube channel KCHappyCamper to enjoy more of Kevin’s paddling adventures.