- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. Each individual must register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) St. Clair River Winter Birding
Saturday, January 15, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO BE FULLY VACCINATED. YOU MUST PREREGISTER, BRING A MASK AND HAND SANITIZER.
We will be driving to Sarnia and south along the St. Clair River to look for winter birds. Dress warmly, and bring a spotting scope if you have one. You may bring a lunch, or we will be stopping for take out at Tim Horton’s.
Directions: Meet at the Tim Horton’s on the north side of Fanshawe Park Road, west of Sunripe.
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.