- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. Each individual must be register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) The Coves
Sunday, September 19, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
(NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY AND YOU MUST PREREGISTER, BRING A MASK AND HAND SANITIZER)
An easy and relaxing walk to enjoy nature. You may see birds, butterflies and other wildlife.
Directions: Wharncliffe Rd. S – south of Horton St. W. – 3 streets down. Turn west onto Cove Rd. at Archie’s Restaurant and follow to the German Club parking lot. Meet the leader at the east end of the lot.
Bring DEET repellant.
Follow all COVID-19 protocols at the time of the walk.
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.