- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. Each individual must register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) Two Schools Hiking Trail, Dorchester ON
Wednesday, September 14 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY.
- You are expected to be fully vaccinated.
- Participants are asked to complete and pass the Government of Ontario Covid-19 self-assessment at home (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/) no more than 24 hours before the start of an event. If you are unable to do this, please advise the event leader and refrain from attending the event.
- You must pre-register.
- Bring a mask and hand sanitizer.
A relatively easy walking trail. Looking for migrating birds and wildflowers. There is a pond we will be walking around and hopefully, see the turtles sunning themselves on a log.
Directions: Heading east out of London on Commissioners Rd. E, which turns into Hamilton Rd, continue out to Dorchester. Just after the Dorchester sign go to the second set of traffic lights and turn left onto Dorchester Rd. Cross the bridge and turn left at the stop sign. This is Catherine St. Go down a kilometer or two and turn right onto Richmond St. Park in the back parking lot of The Optimist Club of North Dorchester, 1653 Richmond St. Dorchester ON. This is where you will meet the leader.
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.