- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) Vauxhall Park
Saturday, September 19 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
(NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY AND YOU MUST PREREGISTER, BRING A MASK AND HAND SANITIZER)
Meet the leader at the south end of Price Street-turn to the east off Egerton just north of the river onto Homan Street, then turn right onto Price Street. There is a parking lot in the park. The walk will be along a paved trail with room on both sides for people to pass. For more information email email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.