- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. Each individual must be register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) Virtual Meeting – Town Hall on Nature London’s Proposed Investment Strategy
Thursday, September 30, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
(NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY)
- Register for the meeting using the same name and email address associated with your membership.
- Only register once.
- Connect to the virtual meeting using the full name used to register to ensure that you will be granted entry. If you have previously used Zoom and used a nickname or unrecognizable name, please see this guide on how to change it: https://teaching.nmc.edu/knowledgebase/changing-your-name-in-a-zoom-meeting/.
- Note that the cut-off for registration is noon the day of the event.
As part of its consultation process regarding Nature London’s proposed Investment Strategy, the Finance Committee is hosting an online “town hall” meeting for members only on Thursday, Sept. 30 at 7:00 p.m. This is your chance to ask questions or to comment on the strategy which has been published on the club’s website and in the Summer Edition of The Cardinal. (Background material can be found HERE.) Those wishing to attend must preregister to receive the Zoom link to the meeting. We look forward to receiving your feedback!