- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
(Members Only) Winter Birding Along the St. Clair River
Saturday, January 25 @ 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
(Nature London members only.)
As of last year, a new meeting place was established for this outing.
During this all-day outing, we will visit various spots around Sarnia and along the St Clair River to observe waterfowl and other winter birds. Bring snacks and dress very warmly. We will stop in Sarnia at a Tim Horton’s for lunch. Meet in front of Tim Horton’s on the north side of Fanshawe Park Road West near Hyde Park Road. It is located near Lowe’s and SunRipe. Participants must provide their own transportation and must call the leader in advance (519-438-5879) so that alternate plans can be made if the weather is inclement.