- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
Native Spring Wildflowers: Delicate Beauty in Local Woodlands
Tuesday, April 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Each spring, woodlands in and around London come alive in a colourful array of native wildflowers: hepaticas, violets, trilliums, columbine, bloodroot, marsh marigold, and many more. Each species has its own special strategies for making a living. Celebrate Earth Week and get to know native wildflowers. Attend an illustrated presentation by Winifred Wake on Tuesday, 23 April, 7-8 PM at the Landon Branch Library, 167 Wortley Rd. Admission is free and open to the public. Free parking is available along the streets of Wortley village or in the lot behind the library (entrance off Bruce St). The event is jointly sponsored by Nature London and London Public Library.