- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
Nature in the City: London’s Urban Forest
Tuesday, February 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Nature in the City at Central Library’s Wolf Performance Hall will run as scheduled tonight at 7pm. If there is any change to that, it will be posted on London Public Library web site http://www.londonpubliclibrary.ca/.
Amber Cantell, Reforest London, will take us out on a limb to learn about the urban forest. With a focus on climate change, Amber will consider what measures need to be employed to ensure our future City remains “liveable”. While in the midst of winter, we will reflect on assisted migration and warm afternoons enjoying the shade from the canopy of London’s trees – a treasure we need to nourish and protect.