- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) Ospreys in London
Sunday, July 14 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
(Nature London members only)
Join club members Ric and Sandy Symmes to observe and discuss ospreys nesting with their young at one of London’s most easily viewed nests. The observation and discussion will be followed by the opportunity to view two other Osprey nests. We will use scopes and binoculars to study the birds’ behaviour, the condition of their nests, and count the offspring to help determine Osprey breeding success in the 2019 season. Bring binoculars or a scope and a camera if you have them. Car-pooling is encouraged. Meet at Dakota Place (first street east of Robin’s Hill Rd)
south off Huron St. Call 519 473 5860 if more information is needed.