- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Skunk’s Misery Butterfly Count
Sunday, July 7 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
(Open to the public.)
Join members of Nature London, West Elgin Nature Club, and other participants in counting butterflies in the Skunk’s Misery area; experience is not necessary. Bring a lunch and stay for the evening barbecue; main course provided. The North American Butterfly Association charges each participant $4. Meeting place is at Newbury Four-Counties Hospital on Glendon Dr just east of Haggerty Road. For more information, contact the leader at
firstname.lastname@example.org and/or refer to the detailed notice in the Spring edition of The Cardinal.