- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. Each individual must register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
Spring Migration Festival – Greenway Park – Accessible and Family Friendly
Saturday, May 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Open to the Public.
- You are expected to be fully vaccinated.
- Participants are asked to complete and pass the Government of Ontario Covid-19 self-assessment at home (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/) no more than 24 hours before the start of an event. If you are unable to do this, please advise the event leader and refrain from attending the event.
- You must pre-register.
- Bring a mask and hand sanitizer.
Explore Greenway Park along the paved trails in this accessible and family friendly event. We will look for birds on and over the Thames River and in the shrubs and trees along the path. Bring a camera and or binoculars and consider downloading the free Merlin app on your phone which can be used to identify birds. Sponsored by Bird Friendly London and Nature London.
Directions: Take Springbank Drive to Greenside Ave and follow past it the sewage treatment plant to the parking lot. We will meet in the parking lot closest to the dock at the end of Greenway Park (Greenway Park Lookout).
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.