- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. Each individual must register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
Spring Migration Festival – The Coves
Sunday, May 8 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Open to the Public.
- You are expected to be fully vaccinated.
- Participants are asked to complete and pass the Government of Ontario Covid-19 self-assessment at home (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/) no more than 24 hours before the start of an event. If you are unable to do this, please advise the event leader and refrain from attending the event.
- You must pre-register.
- Bring a mask and hand sanitizer.
Come and see what early May birds are showing up at the Coves! We will walk the trails which are level and flat but can have muddy and wet sections so wear appropriate footwear. Bring binoculars and or a camera. No prior experience necessary. Sponsored by Bird Friendly London and Nature London
Directions: Directions: Wharncliffe Rd. S,-south of Horton St. W. – 3 streets down. Turn west onto Cove Rd. at Archie’s Restaurant and follow to the German Club parking lot. We will be meeting at 8:00 am in the German Canadian Club parking lot at The Coves.
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.