- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
Spring Wildflowers at Meadowlily Woods Environmentally Significant Area (ESA)
Monday, May 13 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
(Open to the public)
Meadowlily Woods ESA offers one of the finest spring wildflower displays in the city. Expect steep hills, rugged trails, scenic landscape and beautiful wildflowers during this two hour hike. Directions: from Commissioners Rd east of Highbury Avenue, turn north on Meadowlily Rd and drive to the end. Park along the roadside. Meet the leader at the trail entrance on the east side. Call 519 472 4864 if more information is required.