- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
(Members Only) Virtual Meeting – Frogs of Southwestern Ontario
Friday, February 19 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
(NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY)
- Register for the meeting using the same name and email address associated with your membership.
- Only register once.
- Connect to the virtual meeting using the full name used to register to ensure that you will be granted entry. If you have previously used Zoom and used a nickname or unrecognizable name, please see this guide on how to change it: https://teaching.nmc.edu/knowledgebase/changing-your-name-in-a-zoom-meeting/.
- Note that the cut-off for registration is noon the day of the event.
Leeanne Gauthier-Helmer (naturalist, educator, Event Photographer, and World Traveler) will discuss discuss the features and habits of the 11 species of frogs and 2 of toads in Southwestern Ontario.
Zoom meeting details to follow.