- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
(Members Only) Virtual Meeting – The Climate Reality Project
Friday, January 22 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
(NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY)
- Register for the meeting using the same name and email address associated with your membership.
- Only register once.
- Connect to the virtual meeting using the full name used to register to ensure that you will be granted entry. If you have previously used Zoom and used a nickname or unrecognizable name, please see this guide on how to change it: https://teaching.nmc.edu/knowledgebase/changing-your-name-in-a-zoom-meeting/.
- Note that the cut-off for registration is noon the day of the event.
Speaker: Debbie Ellis, activist with The Climate Reality Project
Background: In 2006, Nobel Laureate and former US Vice President Al Gore got the world talking about climate change with the Academy Award-winning film An Inconvenient Truth.
It was just the beginning of a climate revolution. Later that year, he founded what would become The Climate Reality Project to move the conversation forward and turn awareness into action all across the Earth.
Today, as Climate Reality, we’re a diverse group of passionate individuals who’ve come together to solve the greatest challenge of our time. We are activists, cultural leaders, organizers, scientists, and storytellers committed to building a sustainable future together.