- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
Wednesday, September 11 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
(Open to the public)
This is a relatively easy walk through a hardwood forest and evergreen plantation. The trail has been naturalized with plantings of native trees and shrubs and leads to the edge of a wetland ending in a series of spring-fed ponds near Richmond St. Many species of birds, butterflies, insects and wildflowers may be seen. Washrooms and picnic tables are available.
Directions: Take Richmond St (Hwy 4) north from London. Go 1.2 km past Sunningdale Rd and turn east/right on to St. Johns Dr. Go to the end of the street and through the stone gates to reach the main parking lot, where you will meet the leader. Call 519 719 7499 if more information is needed.