- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
(Members Only) Westminster Ponds E.S.A. Bird Walk
Wednesday, November 4 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
(Nature London Members Only)
Meet the leader behind the Tourist Information center ( now called the Welcome Center) on Wellington Road, south of Commissioners Road.
Bring binoculars and /or a camera.
Optional: Bring a bird guide to help identify the birds.
Dress for the weather!
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.