- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
CANCELLED: Woodcocks in the Kilally Meadows Environmentally Significant Area
Wednesday, April 29 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
By now you are all aware of the threat posed by the coronavirus (covid-19) pandemic and the steps being taken by many organizations to contain the spread of the virus. You will also be aware that many Nature London members belong to the population of older adults who are most vulnerable to serious and even fatal infections. Therefore, as a precaution, Nature London is suspending its meetings at the Civic Garden Complex until further notice. We hope that we will be able to re-schedule these presentations later this year.
We will monitor the situation and let you know when we can resume our normal operations. We apologize for any inconvenience, but this is a situation where better safe than sorry applies. Thank you for your understanding.
(Open to the public.)
We will look for migrant birds along the north branch of the Thames River. As dusk approaches, we will observe the extraordinary courtship display of the American Woodcock. Dress warmly and bring a flashlight. Meet at the east end of Windermere Road, east of Adelaide Street. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is needed.