- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Birding Wing
Events Search and Views Navigation
Cyril Crocker has been banding hawks and eagles at Hawk Cliff since 1986 and is the current coordinator of the Hawk Cliff Raptor Banders, celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. Cyril is also a member of the St. Thomas Field Naturalists, Bird Studies Canada, and the Ontario Bird Banders Association. As a passionate bird bander, Cyril will share the importance of banding to scientific research on raptors and particularly to those species in decline and those still recovering from near…Find out more »
Paul Nicholson is a long-time member of Nature London. He started birding as a kid in the 1960s. Most of his birding is done across Southwestern Ontario. While spring migration is underway in March, most spring migration festivals are planned for May when wood warblers and other songbirds are flying through. Paul Nicholson will compare and contrast the festivals and share highlights of each. He’ll even let you know which is his favorite. Since 2011 he has written a weekly…Find out more »