- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Past Events › Birding Wing
Events Search and Views Navigation
Quinten Wiegersma, a dynamic young naturalist, photographer, nature blogger, and member of Nature London, will share his summer adventures surveying the shorebirds of James Bay. Quinten is also one of the coordinators of the Nature London Birding Wing. To see his blog, “Birds, Bugs, and Botany”, visit www.birdsbugsbotany.blogspot.com.Find out more »
Brendon Samuels, a PhD student in the Biology Department at Western University, studies how to prevent birds from flying into windows. Brendon will review several aspects of this conservation issue, discussing best practices for preventing collisions (including some DIY ideas!), how to help a bird that has been injured by a collision, the role of citizen science in improving awareness of collisions, and recent actions taken by the City of London to protect migratory birds. Brendon will tell us about…Find out more »