- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Past Events › Community
Events Search and Views Navigation
Forest therapy guide and trainer Ben Porchuk tells us what we have known intuitively for a long time – the physical, health, psychological and spiritual benefits of walking in the forest. He will also point us to nearby forest trails.Find out more »
Robert Huber, President of the Thames River Anglers, will talk about his experiences as an angler and as a passionate advocate for a healthy Thames. He will highlight the improving biodiversity of the river and will describe projects currently underway that are continuing to improve water quality, habitat and eco-friendly access. And, of course, we’ll hear about the cool fish!Find out more »
Humans need plants and plants need pollinators. Gabor Sass, a Western professor and community activator will give us tips on how to provide natural travel corridors, habitat and nutrition for insects, birds and other animals that move pollen from plant to plant.Find out more »
Nature is red in tooth and claw everywhere. Liana Zanette, of Western’s Biology Department will help us understand healthy human and animal relationships in our urban ecosystems.Find out more »
The Coves is a remarkable community-led, conservation success story. Patrick Donnelly and Linda McDougall of the City of London will highlight the ecological transformation of the Coves Environmentally Significant Area and describe ways to explore and help protect the former meander of the Thames River.Find out more »