- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Past Events › Community
Events Search and Views Navigation
(Open to the public.) Students in Grades 3 to 8 interested in participating should contact either Cathy McCrae at email@example.com or 519-438-5879, or Bernie VanDenBelt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-652-2189 to register in advance.Find out more »
(Open to the public) New and veteran participants are welcome. Our annual Christmas Bird Count (CBC) will be held Saturday, December 14, the first Saturday of the Audubon CBC period (which always starts on December 14 and ends January 5). We have followed the Audubon Count period for the CBC since 1909, the longest continually run CBC in Canada. Our count is an all-day affair, but you don’t have to participate all day, especially if you are busy with various…Find out more »
Considered one of Canada’s top birders, Mike Burrell will share his extensive experience as a professional birding guide and field biologist to give us insider tips and advice for exactly when and where to go nearby for the best results, and helpful hints for finding rarely seen birds.Find out more »