- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Meetings
Events Search and Views Navigation
Quinten Wiegersma, a dynamic young naturalist, photographer, nature blogger, and member of Nature London, will share his summer adventures surveying the shorebirds of James Bay. Quinten is also one of the coordinators of the Nature London Birding Wing. To see his blog, “Birds, Bugs, and Botany”, visit www.birdsbugsbotany.blogspot.com.Find out more »
(Members Only) Nature London Annual Conservation Awards Banquet – Adventures on the Thames River & Other River Stories
(Nature London members only) 5:30 PM Social Hour 6:30 PM Dinner To be followed by the presentation of awards and guest speaker, Kevin Callan. Adventures on the Thames River & Other River Stories Kevin Callan (a.k.a. The Happy Camper) is an outdoor writer and author of 18 books, including several best sellers. He is a columnist for Explore Magazine and Paddling Magazine and has been a keynote speaker across North America for over 30 years. Kevin is also a regular…Find out more »
Cyril Crocker has been banding hawks and eagles at Hawk Cliff since 1986 and is the current coordinator of the Hawk Cliff Raptor Banders, celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. Cyril is also a member of the St. Thomas Field Naturalists, Bird Studies Canada, and the Ontario Bird Banders Association. As a passionate bird bander, Cyril will share the importance of banding to scientific research on raptors and particularly to those species in decline and those still recovering from near…Find out more »
Considered one of Canada’s top birders, Mike Burrell will share his extensive experience as a professional birding guide and field biologist to give us insider tips and advice for exactly when and where to go nearby for the best results, and helpful hints for finding rarely seen birds.Find out more »