- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Meetings
Events Search and Views Navigation
Karlee Flear, Community Education Supervisor with the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority, will speak on partnering with the World Wildlife Fund Canada to develop activities that will engage young people in conservation. For additional information on this initiative visit http://thamesriver.on.ca/education-community/communities-for-nature/. Please note that the Nature London Annual General Meeting precedes the presentation.Find out more »
Cyril Crocker has been banding hawks and eagles at Hawk Cliff since 1986 and is the current coordinator of the Hawk Cliff Raptor Banders, celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. Cyril is also a member of the St. Thomas Field Naturalists, Bird Studies Canada, and the Ontario Bird Banders Association. As a passionate bird bander, Cyril will share the importance of banding to scientific research on raptors and particularly to those species in decline and those still recovering from near…Find out more »
Laurel Beechey is an Authorized Wildlife Custodian and has been rescuing, rehabilitating and releasing orphaned wildlife, mostly skunks, for more than 35 years, which has earned her the name “Skunk Lady”. Laurel’s presentation will follow the story of a litter of orphan skunks, providing information about the ecology of skunks, the decimation of wildlife in general, and how to safely remove and relocate unwanted wildlife from attics and sheds without harm. More information can be found at http://www.ontariowildliferescue.ca/wildlifecentres/details.php?wildlifecenter_id=27.Find out more »