- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Meetings
Events Search and Views Navigation
Humans need plants and plants need pollinators. Gabor Sass, a Western professor and community activator will give us tips on how to provide natural travel corridors, habitat and nutrition for insects, birds and other animals that move pollen from plant to plant.Find out more »
Nature is red in tooth and claw everywhere. Liana Zanette, of Western’s Biology Department will help us understand healthy human and animal relationships in our urban ecosystems.Find out more »
The Coves is a remarkable community-led, conservation success story. Patrick Donnelly and Linda McDougall of the City of London will highlight the ecological transformation of the Coves Environmentally Significant Area and describe ways to explore and help protect the former meander of the Thames River.Find out more »
Karlee Flear, Community Education Supervisor with the Upper Thames River Conservation Authority, will speak on partnering with the World Wildlife Fund Canada to develop activities that will engage young people in conservation. For additional information on this initiative visit http://thamesriver.on.ca/education-community/communities-for-nature/.Find out more »