- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Meetings
Events Search and Views Navigation
Astrophotographer Ryan Fraser will return to Nature in the City to take us on a trip to the stars. Ryan will also show us how to capture the experience through photography. Will he manage to “eclipse” the popularity of his last talk? Come and find out!Find out more »
Sara Rowland, Urban Forestry Planner for the City of London, will take us out on a limb to learn about the urban forest. With a focus on climate change, Sara will consider what measures need to be employed to ensure our future City remains “liveable”. While in the midst of winter, we will reflect on assisted migration and warm afternoons enjoying the shade from the canopy of London’s trees - a treasure we need to nourish and protect.Find out more »
Steve Bucchiarelli, a lifelong birder and President of Predator Bird Services in London (email@example.com), raises and trains Bald Eagles, Harris's Hawks, and falcons to frighten gulls and other unwanted bird species away from landfills, airports, agricultural properties, and nuclear power sites. Steve will discuss the intricacies of this work and the birds he trains. Note: Nature London’s AGM will precede the presentation.Find out more »
Will future generations value our natural spaces as much as we do? What can the Garden Club of London’s Woodland Restoration Project teach us about the legacy we leave behind in nature? Roseann McKay describes a memorable journey of selfeducation, conservation, and stewardship.Find out more »
Paul Roedding is an avid birder and nature photographer residing in London, Ontario. Paul's images appear in major publications including Bird Watching Daily, Bird Watcher's Digest, Maclean's, and National Geographic. Paul enjoys photographing all types of nature, but his true passion is birds. The challenge of photographing birds in their natural environment is something Paul relishes. He will share some images he has taken in several locations near London.Find out more »