- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Past Events › Meetings
Events Search and Views Navigation
Paul Roedding is an avid birder and nature photographer residing in London, Ontario. Paul's images appear in major publications including Bird Watching Daily, Bird Watcher's Digest, Maclean's, and National Geographic. Paul enjoys photographing all types of nature, but his true passion is birds. The challenge of photographing birds in their natural environment is something Paul relishes. He will share some images he has taken in several locations near London.Find out more »
In 10 minutes or less, Nature London members will share photographs, anecdotes, and information on topics that interest them. These annual evenings are always fun, interesting, unique, and often surprising!Find out more »
Do you know what it's like to be a foster Mom to a little-known bird species in Ontario? Come and find out as Debbie Lefebre of Swift Care Ontario shares her many experiences working with orphaned Chimney Swifts.Find out more »
Each spring, woodlands in and around London come alive in a colourful array of native wildflowers: hepaticas, violets, trilliums, columbine, bloodroot, marsh marigold, and many more. Each species has its own special strategies for making a living. Celebrate Earth Week and get to know native wildflowers. Attend an illustrated presentation by Winifred Wake on Tuesday, 23 April, 7-8 PM at the Landon Branch Library, 167 Wortley Rd. Admission is free and open to the public. Free parking is available along…Find out more »