- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Some events may require advanced registration. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering for Events.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Past Events › Meetings
Events Search and Views Navigation
(Open to the public) Brock Fenton, Professor Emeritus in the Department of Biology at Western University, will discuss bat basic biology and distinctive features before moving on to the timely topic of the role that bats play in disease with focus on two viruses, rabies and SARS-CoV-2. As gauging an audience is more challenging when using a videoconferencing tool, Brock has requested that members send in their questions before his talk so he can structure the presentation to address them.…Find out more »
(Open to the public) The summer months offer great opportunities to enjoy the wonders of the Universe. To be amazed by what the night sky has to offer, you don’t need a telescope or any prior astronomy knowledge: a pair of eyes, a backyard or a driveway, and a healthy dose of curiosity can turn you and your loved ones into avid sky watchers in a short amount of time. In this presentation Jan Cami (Associate Professor at Western University…Find out more »
Laurel Beechey from Skunk Haven will tell us how orphaned wildlife are rescued, rehabilitated and released, by following a litter of baby skunks. Also, a look at living with our wildlife neighbours. During questions, Shimmy (a non-releasable, educational skunk) will join us. Zoom Details Topic: Nature London September Zoom Meeting Time: Sep 18, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85995859465?pwd=NS9ET1dQRWt4dzNuNVQ3MnZDYWtYQT09 Meeting ID: 859 9585 9465 Passcode: 639198 Dial by your location +1 778 907 2071…Find out more »
(NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY. Please note that the cutoff for registration is noon the day of the event.) Dr. Sonya Richmond and Sean Morton “Come Walk with Us”: The story of their ongoing trek across Canada on the The Great Trail with a focus on their Hike4Birds. Sonya writes, “Sean and I are passionate about nature, hiking, photography, birding, diversifying the outdoor community, and exploring new places. We have decided to leave our jobs, sell our house, and walk across…Find out more »