- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Outings
Events Search and Views Navigation
(Nature London members only.) This all-day outing offers great opportunities for viewing migrating waterfowl. Meet in front of Tim Hortons at the intersection of Fanshawe Park and Hyde Park Roads, near Lowes and SunRipe. Bring a lunch and dress for the COLD wind off Lake Huron. We will go into Pinery Provincial Park. Participants MUST provide their own transportation. Call 519 438 5879 if more information is needed.Find out more »
(Open to the public.) Students in Grades 3 to 8 interested in participating should contact either Cathy McCrae at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-438-5879, or Bernie VanDenBelt at email@example.com or 519-652-2189 to register in advance.Find out more »
(Open to the public) New and veteran participants are welcome. Our annual Christmas Bird Count (CBC) will be held Saturday, December 14, the first Saturday of the Audubon CBC period (which always starts on December 14 and ends January 5). We have followed the Audubon Count period for the CBC since 1909, the longest continually run CBC in Canada. Our count is an all-day affair, but you don’t have to participate all day, especially if you are busy with various…Find out more »
(Open to the public.) ** Please note new location and time! ** Start 2020 with a Nature London walk along the Thames River. We will look for birds along the river and in the adjacent parklands. Meet the leader in the parking lot for the Springbank Gardens Community Centre, 205 Wonderland Road South, just north of Springbank Drive. Call 519 472 4864 if more information is needed.Find out more »