- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Outings
Events Search and Views Navigation
(Open to the public) Join us for a pre-spring walk to look for early migrating birds. Hiking poles and icers are recommended. DIRECTIONS: If coming on Pond Mills Rd from Commissions Rd E, turn left onto Pond View Rd and follow it to the end. If coming from Southdale Rd E. onto Pond Mills Rd. turn right onto Pond View Rd. and follow it to the end. We will be going in an entrance at the back of the property.…Find out more »
(Nature London Members only.) Meet the leader in front of the main viewing stand behind the Aylmer Police College to view Tundra Swans and other migrating waterfowl. We will then proceed to walk a paved trail to look for other early spring birds. Directions: Exit Highway 401 at Highway 73 (Elgin Road/Imperial Road) and head south to College Line. Turn left and continue to Hacienda Road. Take the second entrance to the Aylmer WMA. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is…Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) During this full-day outing, we will be looking for early wildflowers and migrating waterfowl. Usually, most of the group eats lunch at a restaurant in Clinton. Bring footwear suitable for damp conditions. Meet the leader in the parking lot in front of Tim Hortons on Fanshawe Park Rd, in the plaza east of Masonville Mall. Participants must provide their own transportation to and from the Clinton area and must call the leader in advance (519 438…Find out more »