- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Outings
Events Search and Views Navigation
(Nature London members only.) The group will be taking a walk to view the property and enjoy the beautiful spring flowers. There will be a good opportunity to look at labelled trees and plants and maybe identify some new ones. We may even see some warblers. This hike requires sturdy footwear. Walking poles would also be helpful. Meet at Cedarcroft. See map in The Cardinal for directions. Call 519 657 9066 or 519 472 4911 if more information is needed.Find out more »
(Open to the public) Meadowlily Woods ESA offers one of the finest spring wildflower displays in the city. Expect steep hills, rugged trails, scenic landscape and beautiful wildflowers during this two hour hike. Directions: from Commissioners Rd east of Highbury Avenue, turn north on Meadowlily Rd and drive to the end. Park along the roadside. Meet the leader at the trail entrance on the east side. Call 519 472 4864 if more information is required.Find out more »
(Open to the public) Meet the leader in the parking lot located on Oxford St West, (west of Hyde Park Rd) on the south side of Oxford St. We will be looking for the unique plants and wildlife of this area. Call 519 474 3781 if more information is needed.Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) The weekend will be spent visiting a variety of sites on the Bruce Peninsula, looking for spring migrants and resident species. Participants are to book their own rooms. Please check with the leader regarding accommodation alternatives or to join the group for the birding parts of the trip only. As participants contact the leader, she will confirm plans and arrange with them where they are to meet in Tobermory on the Friday evening. To contact the…Find out more »