- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Outings
Events Search and Views Navigation
(Nature London Members only.) Meet the leader in front of the main viewing stand behind the Aylmer Police College to view Tundra Swans and other migrating waterfowl. We will then proceed to walk a paved trail to look for other early spring birds. Directions: Exit Highway 401 at Highway 73 (Elgin Road/Imperial Road) and head south to College Line. Turn left and continue to Hacienda Road. Take the second entrance to the Aylmer WMA. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is…Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) There is always some Garlic Mustard that will need to be pulled. Each year we make a serious dent into this invasive species and the result is evident. Please wear gloves and garbage bags will be provided. Men are always welcome to help with heavier jobs. There will be work to do on the new Northern Trail. See map in the Cardinal for directions. Call 519-652-8073 for more information.Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) A Spring walk to view the property and enjoy the beautiful spring flowers. A good opportunity to look at labelled trees and plants and maybe identify new ones. We may even see some spring warblers. This hike requires sturdy footwear. Walking poles would also be helpful. Meet at Cedarcroft. See map in the Cardinal for directions. Call 519-657-9066 or 519-472-4911 if more information is needed.Find out more »
(Members Only) CEDARCROFT CELEBRATION: The Official Opening of Our Northern Trail and Completion of Three New Bridges, Followed by a Corn Roast
(Nature London members only.) For those wishing to enjoy the new trail, a walk will be provided. Please bring your own drink and a lawn chair. Rain or shine! See map in the Cardinal for directions. Call 519-472-4911 or 519-657-9066 if more information is needed.Find out more »