- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Outings
Events Search and Views Navigation
(Nature London members only.) Meet the leader at the Visitors’ Centre at Rondeau Provincial Park for an all-day outing looking for early spring migrants. Bring your own lunch and snacks and footwear for wet conditions. Call 519 438 5879 if moreinformation is needed.Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) There is always some Garlic Mustard to be pulled. Each year we make a serious dent into this invasive species and the result is evident. Please wear gloves. Garbage bags will be provided. There will be work to do on the new Northern Trail and some heavy lifting may be involved. See map in the Cardinal for directions. Call 519-652-8073 if more information is needed.Find out more »
(Open to the public). Meet the leader in the parking lot beside the baseball and soccer fields on the south side of the river on the west side of Adelaide St across from Kipps Lane. We will walk along the river and in a wooded area looking for migrating birds and other wildlife. Call 519 438 5879 if more information is required.Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) The group will be taking a walk to view the property and enjoy the beautiful spring flowers. There will be a good opportunity to look at labelled trees and plants and maybe identify some new ones. We may even see some warblers. This hike requires sturdy footwear. Walking poles would also be helpful. Meet at Cedarcroft. See map in The Cardinal for directions. Call 519 657 9066 or 519 472 4911 if more information is needed.Find out more »
(Open to the public) Meadowlily Woods ESA offers one of the finest spring wildflower displays in the city. Expect steep hills, rugged trails, scenic landscape and beautiful wildflowers during this two hour hike. Directions: from Commissioners Rd east of Highbury Avenue, turn north on Meadowlily Rd and drive to the end. Park along the roadside. Meet the leader at the trail entrance on the east side. Call 519 472 4864 if more information is required.Find out more »