- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Past Events › Outings
Events Search and Views Navigation
(Open to the public) Meet the leader behind the Tourist Information Centre on Wellington Road, south of Commissioners Road, for a mid-fall stroll. Call 519-657-1572 if more information is required.Find out more »
(Open to the Public) Kiwanis Park is located on Trafalgar St east of Highbury Ave. There is parking available in a new parking lot on the south side of Trafalgar. Keep track of the weather as it could be cool! Dress appropriately with comfortable footwear and perhaps some warm woolen gloves. If you would like to join us and need information please call 519-453-3423 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) This all-day outing offers great opportunities for viewing migrating waterfowl. Meet in front of Tim Horton’s on the north side of Fanshawe Park Road West near Hyde Park Road. It is located near Lowe’s and SunRipe. Bring a lunch and dress for the COLD wind off Lake Huron. We will go into Pinery Provincial Park. Participants must provide their own transportation. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is required.Find out more »
(Open to the public.) Meet the leader in the parking lot in front of the administrative building, south of the dam. The group will be taken on a guided walk through a variety of habitats. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is required.Find out more »