- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Past Events › Outings
Events Search and Views Navigation
(Nature London members only) Participants will meet at 1429 Southdale Road West to observe different types of fungi with Dr. Greg Thorn from the Western University Department of Biology. Call 519 473 3935 if more information is needed.Find out more »
(Nature London members only) Participants will walk the 3.3 km trail that circles the pond. Most of it is fairly smooth with some boardwalk and a bridge over the ends of the pond. The pond is located at Hamilton Road and Mill Road. We will meet at the mill. Call 519 871 4785 if more information is necessary.Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) Thames Talbot Land Trust extends an invitation to Nature London members to join us for our Vision 20/20 Campaign Field Naturalist's Day at Sitler Woods and Bebensee Tract. Each location will host a tour at 2 p.m. and 3:15 p.m. for a duration of approximately 45 minutes. You may attend one or both locations as they are located within a 5 minute drive. There are no official addresses for the properties. However, both are located within…Find out more »
(Open to the public.) Meet the leader in the visitors’ parking lot in front of the administrative building, south of the dam. The group will take a leisurely walk through a variety of habitats with views of the river and reservoir. Call 519 871 4785 if more information is needed.Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) This all-day outing offers great opportunities for viewing migrating waterfowl. Meet in front of Tim Hortons at the intersection of Fanshawe Park and Hyde Park Roads, near Lowes and SunRipe. Bring a lunch and dress for the COLD wind off Lake Huron. We will go into Pinery Provincial Park. Participants MUST provide their own transportation. Call 519 438 5879 if more information is needed.Find out more »