If you are a Member of Nature London and have an image or video that you would like to share, please review the following submission guidelines:
- Images can be of flora, fauna, scenery, weather… anything to do with Nature!
- Provide all relevant and available details, such as the subject, when and where the image was taken, the type of equipment used, etc.
- Images should be at least 2 megapixels in size and sharply in-focus. Videos should be at least High Definition (1080), uploaded to YouTube and a link provided. Exceptions will be made for images of something unusual or unique, such as an Ivory-billed woodpecker or Sasquatch.
- E-mail images or a link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The “Featured Image” is typically updated once per month. For practical reasons, not all submissions can be published. If your image isn’t used, consider submitting it to the Nature London Image Database where it might be used by Nature London elsewhere.
- Submitting images and videos grants permission for their use in Nature London publications, both print and electronic.
- Submitted images and videos must have been taken by an active Nature London member and must be owned by the submitter.