There are many ways to make gifts to help in Nature London’s mission to Preserve and Enjoy Nature. Your gift might help fund the purchase of an important habitat such as Hawk Cliff or Beryl Ivey Woods in partnership with the Thames Talbot Land Trust. It may support our conservation work including the management of our Cedarcroft nature reserve, butterfly and birds counts, and the sponsorship of delegates to Ontario Nature’s Youth Summit.
Your donation may also help make education programs available to Nature London members and to the broader community. These programs include our Nature in the City talks, botany and birding walks, and natural history presentations by outstanding speakers.
- You can make an individual gift to help in the work of Nature London.
- You can make a gift in memory of a loved one or a friend, a gift that honours the person remembered through preserving our natural world.
- You, or a group, can honour a birthday, anniversary or any special occasion in a meaningful way.
- You can make a bequest in your will that will extend beyond your own lifetime and touch the lives of future generations.
- You can make a gift of stock/securities that will make a difference and can help with your tax planning.
A tax receipt will be sent to you acknowledging your generous donation. Memorial and Honour gifts will be recognized and the recipient of the gift, or the next of kin, will be advised of your gift.
Ways to make a Gift
- On-Line: Click HERE to use PayPal.
- By Mail: Mail your cheque, payable to Nature London, to:
P.O. Box 24008
Attention: Giving Program
- By Phone: For more information about gifts of securities or about including Nature London in your will, please contact the President, Bernie VanDenBelt, at 519.652.2189.