If you have a love of nature or simply enjoy being outdoors, Nature London welcomes you. Membership includes:
- A mailed paper (optional) and on-line electronic subscription to The Cardinal, Nature London’s quarterly magazine with scientific and anecdotal articles of local interest, book reviews, program schedules, annual bird and butterfly counts, etc.
- Access to both Regular and Birding Wing club meetings.
- Access to members-only, out-of-town events.
- Access to Cedarcroft, Nature London’s nature reserve. Cedarcroft is open to members at any time. Visitors are rewarded with fine views of the ravine valleys and other features of the property’s varied topography. See the back page of The Cardinal for a map and directions to Cedarcroft.
- Email News & Events – (Optional – by email) twice monthly concise reminders of Nature London events and field trips plus other events of interest to naturalists.
- Conservation Alerts – (Optional – by email) notice of opportunities to speak up for nature including background information and contacts.
There are two membership categories:
- Regular (household) – $35
- Student (full-time and not part of a Regular membership) – $10
London ON N6H 5C4
Donations are greatly appreciated. Tax-deductible receipts are issued for all donations.
Would you like Nature London email news updates?
Once or twice a month, the web mail co-ordinators distribute a concise email newsletter with reminders of Nature London meetings, field trips, last minute changes and community activities of interest to members who are on the e-mail news list. If you do not receive the e-mail newsletter and would like your e-mail address added, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nature London does not share its e-mail address list with non-members or other organizations. You may remove your address from the list at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the end of every newsletter, or by writing to email@example.com.