- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Most events require advanced registration. Each individual must register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
Guided Hike through Kilally Meadows: Discovering Plants and Animals with iNaturalist App!
Sunday, April 30 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Join Nature London and Fanshawe College for a guided hike through Kilally Meadows! Enjoy the fresh air while learning about some of the plants and animals that you see along the trail. We will also introduce you to the iNaturalist community science app where you can upload photos of your plant, animal and fungi observations from the hike as part of the City Nature Challenge! Come prepared with a camera or smartphone and iNaturalist pre-downloaded, if possible.
We will meet in the parking lot at the end of Windermere Road just past Tin Cup- 815 Windermere Rd, London, ON N5X 1J9
*Note this is a joint event with Fanshawe College, who will have up to 15 participants led by Kari A. Moreland, Professor of Biology at Fanshawe College
Directions: Continue north on Adelaide St N until you reach Windermere Rd, then turn right (east) onto Windermere Rd, continue past the Tin Cup to the end of the road (~500 m).